Bitcoin (BTC) exceeds $ 48,000, exchanges struggle to copeBitcoin
Tesla’s $ 1.5 billion purchase of Bitcoin (BTC) blew the price of the largest cryptocurrency, which is now approaching $ 50,000. And FOMO is in full swing, to the point that large exchanges are struggling to cope with demand …
The Bitcoin rush pushes the boundaries of exchanges
Several large cryptocurrency exchanges communicated on technical difficulties yesterday, as Bitcoin began its new leap. Crypto Bank in particular had to take emergency action: the exchange halted registrations on its site during the day, explaining:
“ Registrations are deactivated due to the very high demand . Our engineers are still trying to solve the problem. “
Today, Kraken’s services appear to be operational again
But the platform was not the only one to suffer from technical problems. On Binance’s side, Changpeng Zhao explained that the volume traded by the exchange far exceeded the previous record and prevented some users from accessing the platform:
“ The system is now stable, although some users still have a latency of one to two seconds. For comparison, the volume of the system was now 60% higher than our previous all-time high . „
Coinbase and Gemini users also reported similar issues yesterday.
Written by admin
- Will fees make Ethereum permanently unusable?
- Bitcoin (BTC) exceeds $ 48,000, exchanges struggle to cope
- Guggenheim CIO onder vuur vanwege de timing van zijn veranderende BTC-sentiment
- Ukrainan liikemies omistaa Kentuckyssä sijaitsevan laitoksen Bitcoin-kaivokselle
- Ripple se rendra-t-il à la Cour suprême pour combattre la SEC ?